Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Lambsear for everyone who loves a plant that keeps on giving.  This plant will make an excellent ground cover.  This one will have pink purple flowers.  The main attraction of these plants are the large velvety leaves.  Also I love the color it adds to the garden no matter what you put it beside.  Grow in well drained soil with plenty of sunshine.  I also use this plant in my dried arrangements.  The best time to pick for drying is just before it starts to bloom.  If you pick it after the flowers open the flowers will turn brown.  When I begin to pick some I will show you when it's ready before I pick.     



I just got a new rose.  Peace has been the all-tome best-known, best loved, and best-selling hybrid tea almost from the moment of its introduction.  It has a charming, double, large, and mildly fragrant flowers that are an ever-changing blend of yellow, pink, and carmine.    


No comments:

Post a Comment