Tuesday, April 10, 2012

This is a Sand Cherry tree.  It has the prettiest pink blooms in the Spring and the leaves are a deep rich burgundy color.


Pear tree in all its glory.

Grape Hyacinths  One thing for sure I love these little creatures, but beware they spread everywhere.  They are easy to pull out of the unwanted places that they seem to pop up.  


Tulips and Daffodils

These tulips are a brilliant yellow and orange color. I have planted all my Spring flowers in the Spring.  I love that you can enjoy them the very first year that you put them into the ground.  Watch for them to go on sale and you have found yourself a real buy.

See what I mean about the traveling Grape Hyacinths.  The blue and red just pops.  Might have to do a bed in just these colors and maybe through in some white.

Lilac bush  What is not to love about them.  This one is an old fashion variety that came from my husband's Mother.  Have no name for it, but it is my favorite because the smell has to have come from heaven.  Maybe I should save some seed to share right?  

Can you smell it?

No comments:

Post a Comment